We at Times World School, share a single vision to cultivate and nurture young minds into life-long learners who develop the courage, competence, and knowledge for success now and in the future.
To develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through inter-cultural understanding and respect.
- We do this through an environment that inspires, motivates and challenges all students to develop intellectual independence, creativity and curiosity and a sense of responsibility in school and outside.
- We adopt an integrated holistic approach towards facilitating all round character building, cultivating values of respect, integrity, compassion justice and providing learning opportunities for all students.
- Times Nine Gems-Is a model that balances academics--Project based learning with Personality Development?
- We integrate social-emotional learning throughout the curriculum, so students practice fundamental life skills – building self-esteem, leadership, entrepreneurship cooperation, and decision-making abilities.
- Valuing all disciplines – the arts, sciences, humanities and physical development excelling in sports, and performing arts - emphasis on music, dance, theater and visual arts, instilling ethics and discipline and the spirit to serve.